***PLEASE CONTACT US IN THE DRABBLE FORUM GROUP ON FACEBOOK TO SIGN UP***
The Drabble Wars are basically about posting an entire drabble fic in one weekend. You can post as many chapters as you want, as long as the story is completed by the end of the designated weekend. Though we don't really keep control over the word count, we ask you all to remain under the 800 mark per chapter.
This event is all about one weekend of frenzy updates that it's done just for fun.
No winner, no losers, just pure free entertainment.
ALL FANDOMS ARE WELCOMED
FOR AUTHORS WHO WANT TO PARTICIPATE:
* There is a Doc for each month... PLEASE fill out all the info, including your Facebook Name, Pen Name, ff.net link... then add your story title and summary below your name... Once the story is posted on ff.net, please come back to the Doc and add the story link.
* There is a Banner Album started for each month under the photos. Once your banners are made, please upload them to the month that you are participating or simply add your banner link to the sign up sheet.
* As authors start signing up for the months, one of the administrators will be creating "Author Groups" for that month. Please use these groups to get to know your fellow authors for that month. You can bounce ideas and questions off of each other. It also gives you a place to "vent" if need be without making it a big drama scene in the main Forum group. This is your little coordination hub...enjoy it and use it!
* Please try to have your drabbles complete and ready to post over a Friday-Sunday timeframe each month. The start date of each "war" is in the docs and will be updated on the sidebar Group Info area each month.
* There is no chapter limit, but remember these are drabbles and chaps should be in the 100-500 word count area.
* For ease of the readers and for the sake of the C2, please post your drabbles using a fanfiction.net account only.
FOR THE READERS:
* As the stories get posted each month, the Drabble War Community will be updated to keep a running link of the whole year's contributions!
Drabble Wars Community on FanFiction.net HERE
* Author interviews will be here on the blog each month
* To the readers: PSA: Keep in mind that all participants are amateur writers...real people with real feelings taking time out of their lives to write for your entertainment. While constructive criticism is always appreciated, negativity is not. It's a free world and you are welcome to read whatever suits your fancy...if you are not enjoying what you are reading, please just walk away rather than leave a rude review. Let's keep this fun and friendly for all parties involved!