Monday, March 11, 2013

March Author Interview I: WhiteWolfLegend

Hello again Drabble Lovers!

We are five days away for the next war to begin and we are pretty excited about this month's paticipants. We have quote the variety in stories and we hope you all enjoy them.

These questions were submitted by member of the Drabble War Forum on facebook. Thanks to: Leigh, Samantha, Christina, Loopy, Kris, Ana and Audrey for submitting a question, we wish we could ask all of the questions you guys posted, but unfortunately we can't. Thank you for submitting and I hope you come back with more questions for the next month's drabble.

So, let's start and meet our first warrior, who has participated before and is returning for another battle of the words... WhiteWolfLegend!


1. How did you discovered fanfiction? What was the fist ff you ever read?
Uh, I think It was completely by accident I’m not too sure on how I came about it but have been writing since 09 and reading since 08… My first read was Isabella Ice Angel by midnight chaser, an Edward/Bella fic.

2. What made you take that first 'step' and write fanfiction?
My friend came up with the Sam/Bella story I had and well I liked it and decided to write it considering it was right up my alley.

3. How long have you been part of the fandom? If you have been part of this for awhile how do you feel about the changes?
Since 09’, there have been plenty of changes, rises and falls of the twilight world…I don’t know how to feel about it really, I’ve been through two purges that I know of and so much more that honestly has made me lose a little interest in it all.But I love to write and I stick by it.

4. How is the writing process different for full length vs. drabble?
Writing process for me is not much different, I just open a document and write… its all Point A to Point B.

5. How hard is it not to write more than the expected word count in a chapter fora Drabble?
Not very hard, I struggle to get more than 1500 words and same goes for Drabbles, I guess sticking to a writing word limit for me is the struggle.

6. Do you write off the cuff, or are your stories outlined and well thought out?
As stated in 4, I just open the document and write whatever comes out of my fingers..

7. What is your source for inspiration when writing a story? Music lyrics? Movies?Real life?
Everything, but normally I try not to listen or watch TV because it spurs plot bunnies… vicious little fuckers.

8.Where do you get your inspiration when writing a lemon? And which point of view [guy vs. girl] do you prefer to write them in?
Fuck… I don’t do lemons, I suck at it… But the lemons I have written they are in 3rd POV, I just find it easier because you can do both POV’s at the same time.

9.If you could be a part of any of your stories which one would it be and why?
Ohhhhh, maybe Unseen Events or any of the Unyielding Series, I can’t give you any reason bar the fact that Nahuel is sexy and Caius (my Caius is Alexander SkarsgĂ„rd) is so sinful that I envy Bella… haha

10.What writer (FF or OF) do you look up to? And what would you ask them if you met them?
Hmm,FF would be Mama4Dukes and Speklez… I’ve spoken to them both but yes so I willgive you my reasons why…. Mama4 because she writes kick ass Jasper and Peter stories AND PAUL cant forget him that I just love to read over and over again and Speklez because of her dark and wicked mind, all the unique random things, her wordings, plots and so on so forth…

11.Tell us about your Drabble War Entry:Fandom, Pairing, Title, Summary... What inspired you to write it?

www.fanfiction.net/s/9087709/1/The-Succubus-s-Siren

Title: The Succubus’s Siren

Fandom: Twilight. 
Pairing: Tanya/Bella

Summary: Her whole life she was alone, never knowing truly about what she was.. Now as she finds herself in forks with the Cullens, with vampires know who and what she is. Can she find her mate on her journey for peace and the vengeance for her supposed fathers death? What if she - a siren - found love with a Succubus?

I had read the mere Tanya/Bella fics and decided I wanted to write my own but I didn't and can't write a full story on it… Sirens had been on the brain for quite sometime since I read Mama4’s Peter/Bella and wondered what would happen if I paired a Siren and a Succubus together.

12.Have you participated in a DW before? If you have, what have you gained from the experience? And if you haven't, will you do it again after this one?
Yes, I have. I have no clue what I have gained from the experience, but I do want to join again.



Thanks to WhiteWolfLegend for answering all the questions, and don't forget to put this amazing author in your alerts so you don't miss out on reading this interesting drabble!

Thanks for reading and feel free to leave us a comment below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by JA Mash