Friday, September 14, 2012

September Author Question of the Day: Friday

Keeping it simple, there’s a war to be waged (not really, it’s all in good fun!) and maybe these answers will give you something to enjoy while you read this weekend:  What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life?

bnjwl Don’t laugh, I swear I have an iTunes playlist called My Life. And I chose songs that are important to different parts of my life or make me think of different times or memories…I have over 300 songs on there. It is a mixture of every genre, every decade, every kind of artist. Music always has been so important to my life, starting with my parents, passed on to me and now to my kids as well. I listen to everything, name an artist and I can tell you at least one song by them I like! I write to music, music is always playing in my life.  



WhiteWolfLegend  Ohh... Funky Town, Somebody by Cold Chisel, Superstitious, Hit the Road Jack, sooo much much more.

loopylou992  Ooh... I Will Survive by Gloria Gaynor,  Timewarp (love Rocky Horror), Wind Beneath My Wings, Bette Midler. White Flag, Dido. Karma Killer, Robbie Williams, Who Wants to Live Forever, Queen.  To name but a few.

allienicole16  I have a WHOLE slew of things but I guess as of right now I would say This City by Patrick Stump, 50 ways to say Goodbye by Train, Pleasure Ryland by cobra starship, Wide Awake by Katy Perry, Fifteen by Taylor Swift, 99 Times by Kate Voegele and hmm Hot Mess by Cobra Starship. That's just to name a few. I have A LOT more.

quietdrabble  
Sound track of my life:

Black Coffee by Julie London
Skyscrapers by OKGO
Oxford Comma by Vampire Weekend
La belle et le bad boyoy MC Solaar
Wikked L'il Girlsby Esthero
Peacockby Katy Perry
Someone Like You by Adele
Is That All There Is by Peggy Lee
Red Red Wine by UB40


Looking forward to the Drabbles!!

Thanks,
quietdrabble

Ana Fluttersby  
God, this too is hard! There are innumerable songs for me.

TwiLighT7242  HA! Another hard question. I guess, right now, those would be “Welcome to My Life” by Simple Plan, “Waiting For The End” by Linkin Park, “Famous Last Words” by My Chemical Romance, “Decode” and “Brick by Boring Brick” by Paramore, “Home” and “Beggin'” by Phillip Phillips, “House of the Rising Sun” by The Animals, “Zombie” by The Cranberries, “Some Nights” and “We Are Young” by FUN.:, “Fix You” by Coldplay, “The Fighter by Gym Class Heroes, “I Swear This Time I Mean It” by Mayday Parade, and "Stronger" by Kelly Clarkson... OKAAAY!! YOU’D STOP ME THERE IF I WERE YOU. :PP


P.S. DO NOT TELL ANYBODY MY BIRTHDAY’S COMING UP! ;) Shhh.

Well, that wraps up this month’s round of getting to know the authors! Hope you’ve enjoyed discovering more about them and are all set for a weekend of reading!  On a final note... to the lovely TwiLighT7242:


1 comments:

iluvvampz said...

LOVE THE LAST PIC <3 THANK YOU! *BLOWS KISSES TO ALL*

Post a Comment

 
Design by JA Mash