Thursday, September 13, 2012

September Author Question of the Day: Thursday

It’s almost time!!  Hopefully you’ve alerted these fabulous ladies and are ready to get this show on the road (and you know it’ll be Friday somewhere before the day is over!) So, in the vein of disappearing into another world, the authors were asked:  If you could live in any cartoon world, which would it be and which character would you want to be?

bnjwl SpongeBob, cause come on it’s SpongeBob! I mean anything goes there and you just start all over again tomorrow…either that or Jem from the 80’s. She was Jerrica, the owner of Starlight Music by day and a rock star, Jem, by night…who doesn’t want that? Did that just tell my age? Oh well…



WhiteWolfLegend  My own world and my own character, maybe a land of sweets... but if I have to choose a cartoon world, but still have it slightly normal, I'd say the movie of who framed roger rabbit and be his wife jessica... 



loopylou992  Fraggle Rock! Have you seen my AVI? I love Red Fraggle, always happy and bouncing just wish RL was that easy.



allienicole16  Ha okay this is going to sound really silly but my daughter is 2 and loves Phineas and Ferb. So if there was any world I could live in that would be the one. All the crazy things those brothers do. I would never get bored! Plus just watching the sister try to get them caught would be amusing for a while. My daughter has us addicted to that cartoon. 



quietdrabble  I would have to choose The Pink Panther as my cartoon world, and of course I would be The Pink Panther. I love that there are no words, no unnecessary inane chatter, just his sly, witty, pink persona. It speaks volumes.



Ana Fluttersby  “Knights of the Zodiac” and I´d be any character Seiya was interested in fucking when he grows up.  I have repeatedly said I´m a bit crazy. Deal.



TwiLighT7242  Wow, that’s a very hard question. *snickers* Maybe if I’m gonna categorize it, if I would be a Disney princess I’d either be Mulan or Ariel, and then Blossom of Power Puff Girls, Mickey Mouse, Timmy Turner of Fairy Odd Parents, Aang of Avatar, Winnie the Pooh, Peter Pan, and/or Shinichi Kudo of Detective Conan.... *sighs* this is probably longer so I’m just gonna cut it there :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by JA Mash