Tuesday, September 11, 2012

September Author Question of the Day: Tuesday

Today’s question is something a little different, a little quirky.  We asked the authors... What food did you love as a child but do not eat now?

bnjwl Ramen noodles…okay that’s not true, I eat them now but only occasionally and I have to cook them cause everyone else makes them too mushy!


WhiteWolfLegend such a random question, but it would have to be pickles and onions *turns up nose* I LOVED PICKLES and then when i hit like 13-14 i hated those green ugly things like a passion



loopylou992  Erm... Nothing! I actually eat things now that I would refuse as a child -weird eh!

allienicole16  Oh god I used to really love pizza rolls. I would come home from school at like 3 in the afternoon and snarf down like half a bag of those things. Now I don’t even look at the things. They make me queasy just thinking about them lol. 



quietdrabble  I used to love Fun Dip and other sugary treats. Now they make me shudder with how sweet they are. LOL But my kids love them!



Ana Fluttersby  None, if anything I eat more things now. For instance, when I was little I didn´t care much for fast food or sweets and desserts, but now I really have to struggle to make myself stop eating them.

TwiLighT7242  Hmm... I think that food would be a Filipino food called “Balot”. It’s a boiled unborn baby duck’s egg (I’m veeeeryy good at descriptions lmao *wink wink*). Now I never want to eat it especially when I remember that moment three years ago when my younger sister showed me the baby duck’s formed beak along with that fucking head. UGH!!!! But I assure you, since I can still remember the taste of it, that it’s delicious.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by JA Mash