Wednesday, September 12, 2012

September Author Question of the Day: Wednesday

It’s hump day!!  And as we all know how inspirational fanfic can be, thought today would be an appropriate day to ask:   What are you reading now? In other words, what story do you want to rec?

bnjwl I can not say enough about Holding On and Letting Go by Jenny0719, Caged by Savage7289, most of jonesn353402’s stories, anything by cosmogirl7481, CaraNo and Chloe Masen…is that enough, LOL?!?! It looks like I’m into a lot of numbers too, who knew!

WhiteWolfLegend   I am currently reading a fic that’s not out yet, but I will recommend Waterfall Beginnings by Bell1, anything by mama4dukes and Speklez...

loopylou992  Ghostly Double by DreamofRob10. A Twin Thing by Yulliah. The Twelve Week Hunt by MasonCullen and Weather the Storm by SexyLexiCullen. Ace by Nothingwrongwithimperfection. Amongst many that I am slipping behind on reading.

allienicole16 Oh god I'm reading so many things. Well Kismet on TWCS is freaking amazing. Cat just had this way with words that's down right amazing.
Lost Half by LyricalKris is so good too. That's one that's just sucked me in and won’t let go. I find myself reading that at work way too often.
My beta Mizzdee has this little story called An Eternity to Love that just, ah that's an amazing one.
Yeah those are the ones that have me sucked in at the moment.

quietdrabble  How to Paint a House is the story I drop everything to read when it updates.

Ana Fluttersby   I recommend anything Shay Savage has written. Right now, I´m addicted to Caged. I´m currently reading Offside, and can´t stop long enough to actually finish writing my own story. And my absolute favorite from her, so far, is Transcendence. I´m absolutely obsessive when it comes to reading, sorry.

TwiLighT7242  I haven’t been able to read nowadays, but I’d like to recommend reading “Beyond Me” by PattzCougar. I’ve been betaing it so I’m sure you’re gonna like it lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by JA Mash