Friday, October 12, 2012

October Author QotD ~ Friday

FRIDAY
Well, today is the day!  Chances are, our authors started posting last night, so be sure to head over and read read read!  Be sure to leave them some love... and remember the golden rule, if you can’t say anything nice, don’t say anything at all.  These authors are providing FREE entertainment for you... appreciate it!  For our final question, seeing as it is October, it was only fitting to ask...What is your favorite Halloween costume that you’ve worn?

littleangrykitten
Sadly we don't celebrate Halloween where I live...




WhiteWolfLegend
I would go with something horror related, a really well made zombie outfit or the bride of Frankenstein, *scratches head* yeah I don’t know...




angelaluvsfanfic
My favourite ever Halloween costume was one my Dad made me when I was about 8. He made me into a television with a massive cardboard box and with some paper mache he made a vase and  flowers and that's where my head came out of. I won first prize in a comp with that.





Growing up, I wasn't allowed to dress up for Halloween. So I don't really have a favorite Halloween costume.


Thought I looked fantastic in a witches costume I'd made until my aunties cat wanted to attack my wild scary hair. It was jumping in my hair & fighting with it when I was sat on her sofa.





MaritaMtzC
Well we don´t celebrate Halloween in Mexico so... I´d love to be Snow White



Happy Drabbling!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by JA Mash