Tuesday, October 9, 2012

October Author QotD ~ Tuesday


TUESDAY
Because I like to ask completely random questions, here’s what I hit up our writers with today:  What do you think of garden gnomes? 


littleangrykitten
Are we talking about regular muggle gnomes or Harry Potter gnomes? Either way they freak me out! 




WhiteWolfLegend
Those evil little miniature human like statues? Those things creepe me out, standing in the garden with their eyes… those eyes that like to follow you *winces* 




It’s like a horror movie, no. I woke up one morning with nearly 100 gnomes in my room painted like they just walked off out of a horror movie… My brothers are dedicated to their pranks, but no *shivers* it’s like When The Garden Gnome’s Attack.

angelaluvsfanfic
Gnomes I can live with, yes they're a wee bit freaky with their little hats and fishing rods, but liveable. Now garden statues, like angels with no faces or big ugly lions....they're a big no for me....frankly the no eyes thing  just scares me.





ADADancer
I am so freaked out over garden gnomes. I don't know why anyone likes them. I always feel like they are watching me when I pass by them.


sleeptalker1
Weird, but great for scaring kids – a friend told his kids if they didn't behave the gnomes came alive & got the naughty kids. It shocked me how well that worked.





MaritaMtzC
I don´t have gnomes in my place but they are cute 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by JA Mash