Thursday, October 11, 2012

October Author QotD ~ Thursday

THURSDAY
You are going to be left on a desert island for one year with no contact to the outside world. You are allowed to bring 3 things. What would they be, and why?

littleangrykitten
Christina, Nicia and Hannah! They will be able to keep me entertained for a whole year.

WhiteWolfLegend
I would bring Speklez so she had to suffer with me and keep me entertained. Plant seeds for the obvious, I will grow my things and a really big sharp knife so I can make things too and shelter and a spear to catch fish.






angelaluvsfanfic
1. A years supply of Chocolate, because if I didn't have my daily fix then I would wreck my new home due to withdrawals
2. A photo of my 3 daughters, to remind me why I wanted to go to the damn island in the first place, which was to go for a pee without being disturbed!!

3. Suncream, because being a freckly Scot, I would just burn to a crisp.



ADADancer
I would bring a Kristan Higgins books, because I could read her stories over and over again and it would help take my mind away from things. I would also bring a tent for shelter, since I am horrible at building things without directions, and a sharp knife so I would be able to hunt for food and hopefully protect myself. 



 


sleeptalker1
Robert Pattinson, his wardrobe from all his films (who wouldn't want a little role-playing with him), and a huge house with everything in it (including piano & guitars) because I don't like the sun – I burn within minutes! (yeah, that's the only reason ;))





MaritaMtzC
a luggage full of books, a boytoy and a toothbrush

1 comments:

Mina said...

I think sleeptalker1 wins! LOL

Post a Comment

 
Design by JA Mash