Wednesday, October 10, 2012

October Author QotD ~ Wednesday

WEDNESDAY  
Hump day recommendations... here’s what your authors like to read:

littleangrykitten


WhiteWolfLegend
Okay I rec’d Waterfall Beginnings by Bell 1
and then Speklez on FF.net
Insecurities by JamesRamsey
Torn by Dooba
Bribie by WiddleWolbat
Panta Rhei by erythra-selena

angelaluvsfanfic
I just love angst, in fact the more angst the better, this is one of my favourites,  Tattoos Like Mile Markers by Casket4mytears and a few WIP's that have me hooked Wisp by Cris and the forth instalment of the Angel series, Haunted Angel by Drotuno

ADADancer
There Will Be Blood and There Will Be Freedom by Johnnyboy7, Original Sin by mystique-jewled, and You Came Too Early by Elliania

sleeptalker1
Thought I'd go for a mixture of fics –
A vamp fic: Dead Confederates by Goldenmeadow because I've never laughed so much in my life & the lemons are sexy as hell even when stupid stuff happens (which is often lol)
A fic brilliantly written full of twists which I can't praise enough: There Will Be Blood by johnnyboy7.
A WIP which has unexpectedly gripped me & will never let go. I've fallen in love with this fic & it shocks me when I start a chapter how easily you slip into reading the old wild-west style language. The voice actually is that way in your head. Bringing Bella Home by counselor has the most unique Edward ever.


MaritaMtzC
Pocket Change, Clipped Wings and Inked Armor (no longer on FF) and Fatherhood Formula and Other F Words.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by JA Mash