Thursday, June 21, 2012

Author Interview with amandac3!

J- ok... here we go... first off... HI... how you doin? *wiggles eyebrows*


R - oh boy, Jess is in one of “those” moods.  Welcome to the interview couch Amanda!

A - Hi *waves* I’m good and I like “those” moods.

R- Yay!  You’re gonna be fun!  Okay first off, we know you’re amandac3 on FF, in light of the recent “events” do you have a profile set up anywhere else that you’d like us to mention?

A- I have an account on TWCS but I wasn’t planning on posting the drabble there. LOL!! I like visuals. Anyway, should I?

J- you can post it anywhere you want... or as many places as you want... so as long as ff.net is being agreeable... that’s cool if you just wanna post it there.

R- *snorts* FF agreeable?  sorry... I’ll keep my opinions to myself.

A- They’re being dumb. But I have yet to be affected by their silly games. And no need to be polite. :)

J- Shut it tb... I was trying to be politically correct... and not saying ‘pains in the fucking ass’... ;)

R-  yeah yeah Jess... Do you plan on posting on TWCS with anything, Amanda?  We can still share that link here so your readers can find you :)

A- I moved some of my one shots over there to practice uploading. I’ll get the link for you.

R- Cool!  Link us up baby!

A- Amanda on TWCS or amandac3  on FF

J- Good deal... we’ll make sure we have all your links... so first ‘official’ question... When and what did you first write?

A- Last Friday Night was my first story and I started it last July. I always hated writing when I was in school but I love Twilight and FF so I thought what the hell.

R- Exactly!  If you have something you like, why not go for it?  Sheesh... I haven’t even started drinking yet! Forgive the bad typing...lol

A- Didn’t you mention something about drinking and pirates at some point??? LOL

R-  Kraken *nods head*


J- *dreamy siiiiiiigh* pirateward...

A- Mmmmm...

R- Mix it with some creme soda and it’s a party in your mouth!

A- I have an empty bottle of that on my counter and I have no idea where it came from.

R- Really?  That’s priceless!!!  Gives new meaning to ‘why is the rum always gone?’

J- Dammit tb... I thought I told you to stop your drunken wanderings... and why would you leave your bottle behind as evidence??

This is what happens when you type ‘drunken wanderings’ in google image search...

R-  Look at it... it’s a fucking cool bottle!  PMSL!!!

A- Yeah it is. I think my hubs drank it at some point, not sure where I was but whatever.

R- I’d demand a repeat from him... with you being invited!  Okay, first silly question...What video games do you play?

A- Umm... I like the dancing games for Kinect, but only when I’m by myself. LOL


R- Hey, I’ve got one of those DDR things... *looks in corner* it’s rather dusty though...

A- I just moved into a smaller place and don’t have room to use the Kinect anymore. My hubs and son play lots of things though.

R- Oh, I’ll bet... boys are like that!  And you just answered an upcoming question, so we’ll go out of order just a bit...Relationship status... obviously married, but how long? Kiddos?

A- Do you just like have a file at the ready with all these pics Jess?

J- *snickers* google window open... ;)

R- Yeah, she’s reading your mind...

A- Hehe, Yes, I’m married, have been for... Umm... 7 years. One kiddo, he’s 6.

R- Fun age... NOT... lol.   Better than a teenager though.

A- Fuck no! He’s a hellion!!!

J- *thinks about the piss I just cleaned out of my 2yr old’s clean sheets* come on ladies... give me some hope here...

A- Sorry Jess. I have to wash my sons sheets EVERY FUCKING NIGHT!!!

R-  Sorry darlin’... they just move to pissing all over the bathroom.  Even worse if you have two of them and they have “pee wars”.

A- LOL! My husband and I fight over who cleans the toilets. I tell him he has to do it because I don’t piss on the toilet!

J- Well, there wouldn’t be piss everywhere if he would stop taking his clothes and his diaper or underwear off constantly and streaking all over my house... *siiigh*

A - Hi!

*Cursor Hug*

R- Okay, before we get too sidetracked... the main reason we’re here... can you tell us about your entry for the Drabble War?

A- It’s called Carnal Knowledge. It’s an olderward story that I was quite nervous about. Jess talked me off the ledge awhile back. Umm... I don’t want to give too much away. You just want the summary?

R-  Oooh, Love the title!  Well, summary would be good... olderward, so it’s obviously Edward, do you stick with E/B pairings or do you like to shake it up?  

A- I tend to stick with E/B pairings, but I do love me some Edward/Jasper lovin. I actually wrote a slash piece with an Edward/James pairing.

R- Boys of Summer ?

A- How do you get that up so fast?

J- *snickers* i’m google she’s ff.net at the ready... and it’s not ever hard for Rachel to get it up for people... lmao

A- Yeah, just realized what I said right there. LOL

R- Hey, you were talking slash, it’s all about getting it up!  *rolls eyes at Jess*  Okay, since we’ve gone “there”... Tell us Miss Amanda... what’s your most erotic fantasy?

A- Whoa, bringing out the big guns. Umm... I’m pretty vanilla so... I don’t know. I kind of like the rip your clothes off and fuck hard against walls and stuff. *blushes*



R- Vanilla whip cream can be great...  You’ve read The Office haven’t you? *eyes Amanda knowingly*

A- Sigh... Beautiful Bastard!!! Love him.

R- Who doesn’t love BB?!  Oh boy, Jess is being quiet... which means she’s gonna come back with a doozy of a pic!

A- Here’s the summary...

Summary: “Does age really matter when your heart is on the line? I say to hell with that.” Meet Isabella Swan. New in town, new school, new friends, new boyfriend. Meet Edward Cullen. Successful architect and single father to a 17 year old boy. Sparks fly upon their first meeting. Will they be able to resist each other or will they give in to their indecent desires?

A- Yes!! I love visual stimulation!!

R- That sounds amazing!  You’ve got a banner we can add right?

A- Well... Jess was gonna make me one, but since she’s taking a break I dunno if she still wants to. Which is perfectly fine. I dabble in banner making myself, but I don’t like to make my own.


CLICK HERE to read

R- Gotcha ;).... pretty sure she was going to wrap up any of her requests from before going on hiatus, so she’ll probably have something for you by the time the wars launch.

A- I didn’t even submit the request because of that. So I’ll leave it up to her if she still wants to do it.

R-  Cool :)... Okay, she’s taking longer than normal...

A - Better be a fucking amazing pic!

R- I’ll let you start thinking on your next answer... it’s another “fun” question...ya ready?

A- Maybe?

R- *giggles*  Which ancient place would you like to go?

A - Really?

R- Really really!

A - *snorts* I don’t know. I like Greek Mythology, so maybe something like that, wherever that is. LOL!

R- Perhaps, Greece?  Italy... the Coliseum, the Parthenon, all those awesome places...

A - Yeah, there. And I like half naked men too, a la 300.


A- Nom nom nom!!

J- Unfortunately... it wasn’t for pic hunting... it was for the 2yr old screaming... but i’ll find a pic... and of course I’m gonna do your banner hun... you just have to fill out the form I sent you...

A- You rock my socks Jess!! I’ll do it as soon as we are done.

R- Proper question time... what are your thoughts on publishing?  Have you been, do you hope to be?

A- I have not and I don’t plan on pursuing it. I like to write for fun and honestly I don’t think I write publishing worthy material.

R- I’m sure you have readers that beg to differ with you on that, but as long as you’re having fun, that’s what counts!!  

A - My hubs thinks I’m wasting my time, and his by proxy. :-/

R- pfft... All our significant others think that... I get growled at constantly for the amount of time I sit in front of this computer...lol.  

A- He just got home from work and is huffing away over on the couch. LOL!

R- Sounds about right... fix him a drink, give him a kiss and he’ll be happy for a little bit longer ;)

A - He’s not that easily appeased, he’d require a blow job or something more substantial. Hehehe.

R- Maybe you can offer him an ice cream sundae?  *glances up at pic Jess snuck in*

A- Yummy.

J- Not as hot as some of the others... but idk... i just really liked that one... *shrugs*

R- It’s subtle sexy *grins*

A- Subtle sexy is my favorite.

J- Yea, tb I won’t even tell you about the one i found with the strawberries... and the whip cream... *snickers*

A- Don’t tease us!!

J- well, if you wanna know about that pic... you’re gonna have to wait and read tb’s Eclectic Tastes... when she posts it... don’t wanna spoil...

R- Did you really go there?

J- It’s not my fault... the pic... dammit... it popped up and I was all whoa damn! … where’s tb when you need her... lol

A - I WANT!! When are you gonna post it???

R- It’s in the fandom4ovarian cancer compilation, so I think it’ll be sometime in July before we can make them public.

A- Cool.

R- Okay, but this isn’t about me, it’s about you Amanda, so we’re going to get nosey...If we came to your home and looked in the refrigerator, what would we find?

A- Cheese, milk, strawberries, yogurt, and an ass load of condiments.

R- No wine?

A- No wine. Beer.

R-  Hubs...

A- I’m actually a beer girl, but it’s Guiness which is fucking nasty!


R- Wow... don’t come across too many beer girls... but Guiness is supposed to be one of the good ones... personally, they all taste like piss to me... lol.

A- It’s too... thick I guess is the best term for it. *snickers*

R- Really? You’re complaining about too thick?

J- I drink beer, too.. but not Guiness... lol

A- Who is Caprice??? LOL!

R- This is the fanfic world... where we get to unleash our imaginations... sorry, had to. lmao.

J- *coughs* where we can unleash them... and ff.net  can stuff them back in the closets *coughs*

A- Fuckers.

R- On that delightful tangent... Do you write for any other Fandoms?

A- No. I’ve read some Merlin fics though. And I started that Hermione/Snape fic you linked me to the other night. Whoa.

R- Yeah?  Are you liking it?

A - I only read 4 chapters so far and it’s kinda weird. Trying to picture it, them together like that. The writing is excellent though.

R- I was the same way when I first started it, the writing was good enough to keep me going, and eventually you get lost in it... btw, for the readers, we’re discussing For the Potion Master's Amusement by snape.submiss.   Okay, next question is Jess’ favorite so she gets to ask... if you are prepared that is, Amanda?

A - Should I be scared?

R- hmmm... *laughs*

A - Hit me with it.

R- Jessssssss...

A - She’s probably cleaning up peepee.

J- back... grr... sorry...

R- *snickers*

J- So... this one is the most important question... it’s big... like huge... you ready for it Amanda?

A - I like huge. Gimme. Gimme.

R- I like her. *points at Amanda*

J- Are you sure?

A - :-D And yes I’m ready. I think?

J- okay... here we go... *deep breath*....

wait... are you ready too tb??

you know... just in case she needs moral support or something??

R- I’ve got the supplies... let’s do this!

J- *snickers*... okay...



A - *humming the jeopardy theme song*

R- rotflmao!!!

J- It’s just so big... i have to be sure you can handle it... ;)

A - That’s what she said.

R- Oh for crying out loud, ask the fucking question already!!

J-... Wait... are we still talking about the question... dammit... okay... here it is... How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?


A- Sorry, I was collapsed on the floor laughing my ass off. Umm... 69?

R-  Oh my god... we have a winner!!!!!!  Best answer EVER!

A - WINNER!!! What do I get?

R- ummm... a tootsie pop? :D

A - LOL!!

J- A really, really BIG one... ;)

R- Damn, just googled “tootsie pop sex toy” … so disappointed :(

A - What were you expecting?

R- Oh you never know what they’ve made into sex toys!

A - Like a big vibrating sucker for your hooha? LOL!!

R- Or an ear of corn... or a pink banana...

A - What the fuck!!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! WHY????

J- um... lmao...

A- That is kind of disturbing. LOL!

R- Kind of?  But you totally see why I googled tootsie pop now right?  LOL

A- Whatever makes you feel better. LOL!

R- :D  Okay, just a couple more questions, one serious, one really fun... hehe.  What are a few (btw I said a few... so that means like 2... 3 tops) ... stories you’d like to Rec?  Ya know, if there’s any of your favorites left that we can link...

A - Holy shit!! How the fuck am I supposed to pick only 2 or 3. I could list my favorites for days. LOL!

R- Well, how about this, I’ll only hunt down links for the first 3...

A - Alright... Lemme think. Right now, High Fidelity by IReen H is totally owning my ass. Like seriously. My skin is itching with anticipation for an update.

R- That looks pretty good!

A-It’s fan-fucking-tastic. Umm... A Model Marriage by slambrini. It’s been pulled off FFn and she’s working on posting it to TWCS. Should I pick one you can link?

R- LOL, okay, that explains why I wasn’t finding it...readers can just make note of it and to look it up on TWCS later.  Any others?

A - I’m also in love with Lights, Camera, Interaction by TrueEnglishRose.

R- *snickers* I beta that one... and you haven’t seen anything yet!!

A - GAH!!! Freaking tease. *sticks tongue out*

R- Tease would be mentioning that there might be hot tubs... and dressing rooms... and yeah...

A - Fuck. I hate you a little right now.

R- LOL... that’s okay, I understand... I’ve beta’d thru like chapter 40 and I’m still on her ass to give me more as soon as I finish.

A - LOL. I beta too and I’m the same way. I hate waiting. You should let me add that story as a fourth favorite. *nods head*

R- Go for it, since I couldn’t link up A Model Marriage.

A - It’s called Take Me Home by LovinRob. And it’s complete so no waiting. LOL!!

R- A sex addict Bella, how can you go wrong?!

A - Right?!?!? But Edward and Carlisle are the shining stars in this story in my opinion. She’s actually writing a short story, or a novella or whatever, about Carlisle because people loved him so much. He’s such a badass and so fucking sexy. *swoon*

R- Well, I just added to my TBR list, so thank you!  Okay, Jess, you ready to hit her with this last question?  It’s a two-parter...

J- Sure thing... So Amanda... If a movie of your life was made, who would play you? And who would you want to be your costar?

A- Emma Stone. And Rob.

R- LOL, nice... blonde Emma or Auburn Emma?

A - Auburn. She’s naturally blonde though isn’t she?


A - I’d switch teams for her.

R- There aren’t as many blonde pics of her, and I personally prefer the auburn ones... so which version of Rob do you fancy?


J- Yummy... *licks lips*

A - *licks screen* … Umm... All of the above. LOL!! There is not a version of Rob I don’t fancy.

R- Okay folks, there you have it, Miss Amanda Stone-Pattinson... in a nutshell!

A - I like the sound of that. LOL!

R- :D It’s been a pleasure and thank you so much for coming to visit with us... now remember, some of your fellow drabblers haven’t been interviewed yet, so lips sealed on the questions!

J- Thanks for chatting with us Amanda... and I’m looking forward to reading your drabble... (and getting your banner request form so i know all the juicy details before you post)... ;)

A - Thanks for having me. I had fun.

R- And fun is what counts!!

A - Defintely. :)

R- To the readers, be sure to tune in to find out what debauchery awaits us in Carnal Knowledge along with all the other great drabbles that are about to be unleashed!

J- *waves bye* See you next time everyone!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Brilliant interview! You girls are dangerous lol

Post a Comment

 
Design by JA Mash