Saturday, June 23, 2012

Author Interview with TrueEnglishRose!

Rachel - Welcome one and all back to the interview couch! We have a bruised and bandaged war veteran today... she’s been here so many times now that I think we’ve given her her own key to the place... please get cozy to see what’s happening with TrueEnglishRose this month.

TrueEnglishRose -T - If you start beta’ing my answers, I’m walking hehehe

Rachel - pfft... I’ll just sit on you.

TrueEnglishRose -Is that supposed to put me off?

Rachel -*rolls eyes and grins* No, I guess not... I should know better than to threaten you with physical punishments shouldn’t I?

TrueEnglishRose - *nods*

Rachel -Jess will be with us momentarily. We’re going to have to do this one a little different as half of the questions you’ve already answered... at least twice! But while we wait, I’m pretty sure you were part of the recent FF uproar, so why don’t you tell us if you can be found anywhere new...

TrueEnglishRose - I’m over at The Writer’s Coffee Shop now, peeps. It’s so much more nicer and cozier over there too! And the pics! Yummy...... hehe TrueEnglishRose on TWCS

Rachel - Anywhere else? Blog?

TrueEnglishRose -You’re looking at a girl who can hardly remember her own login details for one place, let alone more! lol. Oh! A blog, yeppers, I have a blog... *FACE PALMS* Now JESS is beta’ing me!

Jess - Don’t give that out... it’s not done yet!! *gasp* lol

Rachel - I wasn’t talking about that blog, I was talking about the TrueEnglishRose blog...

TrueEnglishRose - I won’t jet, babe, don’t worry

Jess - And I didn’t beta you... *sticks tongue out*

TrueEnglishRose - I saw your mouse hover over my words! *sucks on said tongue*, hehehe

Jess - Um... DUH!! But only because I was trying to hit enter... to get a new line so I could actually participate in this interview... and so am I Rachel... not that blog... but her regular story blog is being overhauled too...

Rachel - ahhh, cool. Sorry... I’m responding to PM’s, trying to beta, and conduct an interview... let’s see how many hats Rachel can wear at once!

TrueEnglishRose -I have a pile of baseball caps here if you want to give it a go :)

Rachel - Bite me!

TrueEnglishRose - When and where babe?

Rachel -*facepalm* Okay woman, lets do this! You want a silly question first or a serious one?

TrueEnglishRose -Well don’t say stuff like that then! Silly all the way lol

Rachel - Jess! Stop with the color changing right now, it’s fucking me over!

Jess - Just trying to make less work for us later...

Rachel - I know... Okay T... What video games do you play?

TrueEnglishRose - SSX Tricky and it’s the only game I can thrash my hubby’s and kid’s asses at :)

Rachel - I have NO clue what that one is... but the title looks kinky!

TrueEnglishRose - You think everything’s kinky! Lol, it’s a snowboarding game on the Wii



Rachel - Jess... you’re more the gamer than me, any comments?

Jess - I have a Wii... and a PS3 and I’d never even heard of that one... lol... sounds fun tho... do you use the balance board for it T?

TrueEnglishRose - You can do, but I prefer a controller. In our house we have 5 DSi’s for the kids, a PS3, a Wii and a gamecube. Overall, I prefer the gamecube :)

Rachel - Sounds like my house, who knows how many handhelds the kids have, PS2, PS3 and Wii... I stay as far away from all of them as I can... unless it’s Rock Band... then it’s on.

TrueEnglishRose - I used to like Rock band until all the songs got played to death. Now I just block it out with my MP3 Player and ignore the world lol

Rachel - Well see, that’s when you visit the Rock Band store, and spend MORE money buying new songs! Also helps that we’ve got RB2 for the Wii and RB3 for the PS3... more variety. Oh, and Lego RB for Wii as well.

TrueEnglishRose - Hell.... no!

Jess - I’ve only got Guitar Hero... I’m so out of the loop... lol

Rachel - I hear that’s fun.

Jess - I love it! :)

Rachel - OKay, enough game talk... let’s talk Drabble. What are you going to bring us back from the ashes and amaze us with, with your beautiful writing voice this time my dear TrueEnglishRose?

TrueEnglishRose - HA HA HA, beautiful my arse! I’m giving you a snarky, rude, abusive and downright hateable Bella that will hopefully make you piss yourself laughing with while poor Edward and Jasper have the biggest case of blue balls going.....

Rachel - Poly? *grins evilly*

TrueEnglishRose - *whispers* Yes

Rachel - I’ll fess up, as usual, I’m beta on this project and I’m thrilled that you are finally bringing this one to light... I’ve been dying for you to finish and share it because it’s fabulous!! Why don’t you tell the readers what it’s called and little of the premise, other than blue balling the boys...

TrueEnglishRose - Hmm, well the title is called Sticks and Stones and it’s basically about Bella, who gets sent to a mini training camp by Charlie after a spate of muggings in the area. Charlie thinks it’s a good idea for Bella to learn self-defense and will be totally safe because the guy’s reputation is him being gay.....



CLICK HERE to read Sticks and Stones

Rachel - So daddy’s going to be in for a bit of a surprise... as is Bella...lol

TrueEnglishRose - Erm... yeah, but Jasper too hehehe

Rachel - Where are you going to be posting S&S?

TrueEnglishRose - On TWCS hun. There’s no way FanFail would let me post on their site.... too many swear words and way too much sex to fit under an M rating hehe

Rachel *stares off dreamily with visions of sweaty naked bodies...*

TrueEnglishRose -Well, you’ve read Preconceived Notions, so you know how I do poly, hehe


Rachel- True that! Jess, what do we want to probe Tammy with next?



TrueEnglishRose - Probe? Oooo, Jess, ya gonna probe me? hehe

Jess - bwahahaha... you guys said probe... and you know i’m always up for probing... (other people that is)... So... since we’re speaking about the probing and all... tell us T... What’s your most erotic fantasy?

TrueEnglishRose - I don’t have any.... seriously, if I tell hubby, we act them out, so they’re no longer fantasies hehehe. After 13 years, we’re pretty adventurous.

Jess - Okay then... how about I re-phrase... “Tell us T... what is the plan... or the next thing you wanna try with the hubs?” lol

TrueEnglishRose - Hmmmm, erm.......

Rachel - A six foot fish tank could be interesting...

TrueEnglishRose -Ha ha ha, that could be erm.... wet! lol. Okay, let me fill you in, readers. We have 5 kids, 2 dogs, fish tank at work and one large one at home. Hubby now wants to get a huge 6 foot tank and we have no room for it. Hehehe.

So, next thing with the hubs..... I don’t actually know. I have a chest (A huge one) of toys, we have left no hole undiscovered and yeah, I don’t know lol

Rachel - *shakes head* You are totally disappointing me!

TrueEnglishRose - but we’ve done everything! lol. Literally!

Rachel - Hmm...

TrueEnglishRose - hehehe, I stumped R :D First time for everything. lmfao!

Rachel - Swinging! Toys are great... but have you doubled up with the real thing?

TrueEnglishRose - Done it.

Rachel - (O.o) *coughs*whore*coughs* hehe

TrueEnglishRose - Fuck you! hehe

Rachel - Of course, it takes one to know one doesn’t it? ;)

TrueEnglishRose - Truer words never spoken hehe

TrueEnglishRose - Ooo! Can you ask me about our word fuck ups? Bacon, fags, bum, DRESSER and HUTCH hehehehe

Rachel - Bunnies go in hutches OUTSIDE... dishes go in hutches INSIDE... and you don’t fucking eat raw bacon with a fork!

TrueEnglishRose - NO, NO, NO! Welsh dressers go inside with plates on, hutches belong outside with bunnies and bacon is grilled until crispy, not burnt and eaten in a fry up with CUTLERY! Fags are what you smoke and bums are what you shit out of hehehe.

Rachel - Dressers are where you put your clothes... OMG... was going to say something regarding the fags and bums... but I’ll be PC on that.

TrueEnglishRose - Hehe, I’d love to come to the States one day and ask to bum a fag off of someone hehehe. ie, nick/have a fag lol

Rachel - Darlin’... you know you’ve got the wrong parts to nick a fag

TrueEnglishRose - lol. Let’s move on..... lol

Rachel - Yes, cause while WE know we’re messing around, I really don’t want any readers offended or thinking we have anything against the LGBT community because that would be so far from the truth...

TrueEnglishRose - True that :)

Jess - smh... look what happens when I have to take care of the kiddo... can’t leave you two alone for a second... lmao

Rachel - Nope... you know we love our boy lovin’!

Jess - and hutches, bunnies, dishes, dressers, fags, and bums... I saw... you two are fucking weird. lol

Rachel - But you love us Jess! Okay T...If we came to your home and looked in the refrigerator, what would we find?

Jess - That I do... even though you two rub off on me... ;)



TrueEnglishRose - Hmmm, you would find organic food, because I can’t have anything processed in the house because my eldest son reacts big time to it all. You’ll also find an endless supply of milk to go with my tea, made with two sugars hehe. Not chilled with friggin’ lemons.... moving on!

R, you have completely lost me with that pic and Jess, you LOVE it when we rub ourselves up against you ;)

Jess - Shhh... you’re not supposed to tell them I get off on your rubbing...

Rachel - Erm, shall I leave you two alone? Sorry...I’ve only had one cup of coffee and it’s too early to drink...

Jess - Oh, tb I was talking about your rubbing too... you know we like to keep with the threesomes in here...

TrueEnglishRose - Threesomes? Where? Dammit, I missed it!

Rachel -

TrueEnglishRose - pmsfl

Rachel - Serious face back on... pretty sure I already know the answer to this one... but... Which ancient place would you like to go?

TrueEnglishRose - GREECE!

Rachel - I knew it! Hmm... wonder why... hehe

TrueEnglishRose - Boys and Their Toys, baby! Damn, they OWN me at the moment..... all that sex.... *whimpers*




Jess - Okay T... *runs to look at the question doc and skips that question cuz she’s answered it at least five times...* hmmm... lol at least I get to skip to my fav question...

Rachel - *runs to google to find the perfect pic*

Jess - You ready for it T??

TrueEnglishRose - Of course, baby girl :)

Rachel - *giggles*

Jess - Are you sure? It’s a big one... tho... by self admission we already know you like the ‘big ones’... *snickers*

TrueEnglishRose - Mhmm :D

Jess - Here we go... *deep breath*.... How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?




TrueEnglishRose - Here we go with food again! It’s a friggin’ lollipop! What the hell is a Tootsie what?

Jess - *facepalm* Oh. No. You. Didn’t...

Rachel - T, you pissed off the tootsie pop girls...



TrueEnglishRose - Ew... that looks like shit in the middle! lol

Jess - *siiiiiiiigh* go watch this and then come back T... http://youtu.be/yzhB0gF5GTI … oh how you spoil our fun...

Rachel - IKR??!! Who doesn’t know the Tootsie Pop Owl?

Jess - Tootsie Pop = One tootsie roll.... inside a lollipop... DUH!

TrueEnglishRose - Obviously I don’t know because I have a strange ‘What the fuck’ expression on my face right about now. That video and the kid and the cow is just plain fucking scary!

Rachel - *choking on coffee right about now from laughing*

TrueEnglishRose - I’m serious! That’s some freaky acid induced halloween shit right there!

Jess - Yea couldn’t find just the original commercial... that video was weird... lol

Rachel - OMG... it has the anime ‘over 9000’ that my boys love to do to drive me nuts!

Well, I have to say that we have gotten original answers to this question each time... it’s been hysterical!

Jess - I fixed it... lol... no more anime... just the original commercial now... lol

TrueEnglishRose - I have a question... Am I allowed one? hehe

Rachel - *puts head together with Jess and whispers* Should we? She might embarrass us...

Jess - IKR.. i’m a little bit scared tb... but I suppose we have to let her ask...

Rachel - *sighs* OKAY *squeezes Jess’ hand*

TrueEnglishRose - *rubs hands together* Okay... Serious face....*snorts* Have you ever used an Alka-Seltzer tablet in your vagina while having sex?

Jess - _________________________

Rachel - *splutters violently* NO! booze and peppermints are another story however...

Jess - *what the fuck face*...

TrueEnglishRose - It’s fucking AMAZING! Just sayin’. Seriously, with a bit of natural or other type of lube, the fizzy sensation... wow.....

Rachel - And you’ve NOT written this into a fic yet because...

TrueEnglishRose - It might come up in LCI at some point hehehe, I can’t write everything in one fic lol.... I have to spread it out a bit. Oh! Do you have strawberry laces over there? The sweets? Those tied around hard nipples and bitten/sucked off is quite nice too. Or round a thick cock and sucked off.....


Rachel - *Looks at Jess* See... see what you started by letting her ask...

Jess - *whispers* tb? is ‘strawberry laces’ code for twizzlers?

Rachel - Red vines are all I’m coming up with, but those are too thick...



Jess - *points at twizzlers pic* that’s all I’ve ever heard of...

TrueEnglishRose - ^^^^^^^ I posted a pic :)

Rachel - That looks familiar T, but I wouldn’t have known what to call them.

TrueEnglishRose - you can get them up to about two feet long each. I should send you both some in the post ;)

Jess - *coughs* would need to actually have someone to use them with... *pouts and coughs* lol

Rachel - She did say hard nipples too, Jess... you could still have fun!

TrueEnglishRose - *nods*

Jess - So wait?? Let me get this straight... I’m supposed to suck and bite them off my own nipples?? lol

Rachel - *nods*

Jess - Where’s the fun in that? … *PASS* … lol

Rachel - Okay, we need to wrap this up before we end up having to edit this interview for appropriate content!

TrueEnglishRose -*Pouts* That means I have to go back to real life and I don’t wanna! *stamps foot*

Rachel - Put that lip away young lady... Do you have any recs you want to share (no more than 3... and they have to have working links!)

TrueEnglishRose - Erm....... I have too many!

Jess - Since you’re a regular around here... we can give you a pass on the rec’s this time... ;)

Rachel - *snorts* Yeah, cuz she’s already reserved her seat for next month...

TrueEnglishRose - No! August, it’s August, give me a month off, please! lol

Rachel - Oh crap, that’s right, it’s still June...lol. See, school just got out and I’m ready for them to be back in session already!

TrueEnglishRose - you’re lucky, mine don’t break up until the end of July and they go back the beginning of September. *sighs* 5 kids at work with me for 6 weeks! Thank God I’m my own boss lol

Rachel - That’s only a month! Oh, and speaking of... that’s a new tidbit on you... do you want to pimp yer biz?

Jess - Right? around here they get out next week and don’t go back til September... *shudders*

TrueEnglishRose - Pimp my biz? You make me sound like a proper pimp...Mmmmm, Black Dagger Brotherhood comes to mind with the club..... :)

Anyway! lol. I run my own business making personalised gifts. I print on about 300 different items using Sublimation printing and scrapbooking too. Everything is different, not one design is the same :)

Rachel - No blog yet right? We’ll get that next time...

TrueEnglishRose - Nope, no blog yet... got way too much stuff going on at the moment for that lol

Jess - Hey... I’ve offered lots of times to do the blog...

TrueEnglishRose -I know babe! hehe, but you’re already building me two FF blogs, make all my banners and manips, plus you have your boy and everyone else’s stuff! Breathe woman!

Rachel - All hail the Graphix Goddess!!

Jess - Well... I’ve got time soon... almost caught up with everything... and then it’s on... ;) Blogs are my fav and after all this new stuff I came up with for that blog.... I can’t wait to try some of it on a blog that actually takes payments... *snickers and zips lips*

TrueEnglishRose - :) Yes, all hail Graphix Goddess and Saint Belleta!

Rachel - *pinches T* Okay, final question for this round... and since the last two authors used Rob...you’re not allowed...

TrueEnglishRose - go on then........

Rachel - If a movie of your life was made, who would play you? And who would you want to be your costar?

TrueEnglishRose - Erm, would have NO idea why a film would be made about me, because blerh, yeah, whatever, but I suppose I wouldn’t mind Jackson Rathbone to play the costar and me? Wouldn’t have a friggin clue lol



Rachel- No shock on Jay... Keira, Rachel... trying to think of some hot English leading ladies...

Jess - This is my vote to play you T... *whispers* look down... she’s not English... but I flove her...




Rachel - ooh... who’s that?

Jess - Jessica Biel

Rachel - Duh! I see it now that I scrolled down to see the second pic... Tammy... what do you think, darlin’? Are you ready to be Mrs. Tammy Biel-Rathbone? Think you can cozy up and co-star with that? ^^^

TrueEnglishRose - Oooo, she’s pretty and I could definitely cuddle up with him, alllll night long....all day too hehe

Rachel - And on that whimsical note... thank you for joining us, again, Tammy.

TrueEnglishRose - You’re welcome hun :) Now I have to hop over and continue to write S&S, otherwise I won’t have anything to post

Jess - Thanks again for chatting with us babe... it’s been a blast as always... :)lol

Rachel- Don’t worry, I’ll crack that whip and make sure you have it finished... it’s the least I can do for poor Edward and Jasper!

TrueEnglishRose - lol, bye bye ladies :)

Rachel- To the readers, thanks for tuning in for another chance to get to know your drabblers! Be sure to check out Sticks and Stones, along with all the other great stories being unleashed this weekend! *waves at everyone and sneaks out to go find some Alka-Seltzer*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by JA Mash