Thursday, August 16, 2012

August interview with TrueEnglishRose

Jess- *wanders in and yawns, glances at interview couch* It’s you again?  Really? Ya know, T, I’m beginning to think you have a *lowers voice to a whisper* drabble addiction...

True- pfft!

Rachel- *enters room* Hey!  That’s my line! *giggles and hugs her girls*

Jess- Hey T, we’re wondering since this is not your first, or even your second interview...during your last interview, did you feel as if you were you questioned by a mad scientist?

True- No, I was interviewed by TWO mad scientists hehe




Rachel- Ha Ha...just for that, we’re gonna make you answer the newbie questions *sticks tongue out* You know what they are... go ahead... *sits back to sip on coffee*

True- Yes mommy... let’s see:
  • What was the first thing you wrote and when?
Hmm, the first thing I wrote was a small poem when I was little. I don’t remember much, if anything about it, but I remembered drawing a picture of a donkey at the bottom.



  • Do you write for any other fandoms?
Nope, just twilight. I don’t think I could handle any more stories on my plate at the moment lol.
  • Have you been published? If not, is it something you would like to do?
No I haven’t and it’s a sore subject between hubby and me at the moment. I don’t want to and he wants me to.

Rachel- to publish or not to publish... that, is the question...

Jess- Tell us about your entry for the Drabble War? Title, pairing, are we going to need kleenex or fresh panties on hand? You know, the juicy stuff!

True- Hmm, my story is the continuation/sequel of Sticks and Stone from June’s Drabble War. It basically picks up where S&S finished with Edward getting the call from Bella. Lots of fun between Bella, Jasper and Bella :)





Rachel- I’ve beta’d the piece and you guys are in for another fun filled ride!  Okay, T, rec time...pick up to three stories you’d like to recommend, you know, the ones that always tickle at the back of your head.

True- Ooo, Hello Beautiful has got to be there at the top, written by Soapy

Then of course it has to be Coming Home written by Sarge’s Girls

And I know it’s an oldie, but I’m only just getting around to it and have fallen in love with it. It’s called The Story of Us (on twcs) by SexylexiCullen

Rachel- Haven’t had a chance to read any of those yet, though I’ve heard great things about all of them!  Now for the good stuff, some silly fun to let us, and your readers, get to really know the person behind the penname...

True- Sure, whatcha got for me this time? *rubs hands together*

Jess- If you could speak to one type of animal, what would it be?

True- An Elephant. I’d love to know how they remember so much but I forget what I went into a room for lol.



 

Rachel- Your mind never ceases to amaze me T... lol.  Okay, moving on...what was the last movie you saw and would you recommend it? *snorts* Pretty sure this answer won’t be suitable for work...but might have something to do with some guy named Manuel.

True- I don’t actually watch many films, I just don’t have the time. I can’t even remember what film it was! lol *glares at Rachel* Shut it woman! He’s hot... you’ve seen him, don’t hate on the Manuel!

Jess- Who is your celebrity crush (and you can’t say a Twilight ACTOR)?

Rachel- *coughs* Manuel *coughs*

True- *glares at Rachel* I don’t have a celebrity crush, I really don’t. I love Aragorn, Captain Jack Sparrow, Legolas and many more, but give me the actors that play them and I’ll walk off in the other direction. They just don’t do it for me. lol

Rachel- *dreamy sigh* Oh Viggo, Johnny and Orlando... to be in your arms... hehe

Jess- *questions True’s sanity for walking the other way from ANY of them* Okay, well, if you could be any character in fiction, whom would you be and why? (Again, excluding Twilight)

True- Any character from Harry Potter so I could explore Hogwarts. I’d love to get lost in that place and find all the hidden gems lol.  

Rachel- hehe... “I solemnly swear I am up to no good.”

Jess- Are you ready T?

True- *rolls eyes* Can’t wait to hear the life altering question you have for me this time...is it as critical as the bloody licking question for that candy that looked like poo?

Jess- *snorts* Absolutely!  What’s the most important part of the sandwich?

True-The filling, as long as it has flavor and doesn’t make the bread soggy. *shivers* I hate soggy bread. 

Rachel- LMAO... I thought you like things wet, True?

True- *gasps* I’m gonna beat you!

Rachel *bends over and wiggles* Give me your best shot...

Jess- LADIES! Please, we have company!

True and Rachel- *look properly abashed as they fight grins*

Jess- Alrighty babe, last question till NEXT time...What would you do if you had a time machine?

True- I would go back to the Edwardian or Victorian time so I could see how they lived. It’s okay reading from books, but to experience it would be something completely different :)





Rachel- *coughs* All those cobblestone roads and being bound in tight corsets...  Well, folks.  That’s it for this gab session.  Be sure to tune in this weekend to read the continuation of Sticks and Stones, as well as all the other great entries coming your way.  True can be found on TWCS,  on her blog, or in her Facebook group.




1 comments:

Unknown said...

Her interviews are always so funny. Cant wait to read this one!

Post a Comment

 
Design by JA Mash