Tuesday, February 12, 2013

February Drabble Warrior Interview III

Hello Drabble War Lovers! 

Mina once more, broadcasting from the beach and bringing you the next interview for this month's Drabble Wars. All the questions were submitted by members of the Drabble Wars Forum on facebook, so if you have a question you would like to ask the authors, come on to the group and let us know! 

Now, let's meet the third warrior for this battle of the words... krazi4twisaga!


1. Tell us a bit about yourself. How old are you? Are you married or single? Have any children? Does your family know about your writing?

I am 38 this Monday, Feb 11th! (Happy Bday Taylor Lautner!), I am in a relationship, no biological children, unless you count my god-son who I've raised from birth… and yes, they know I write, no they don't know I write smut! Lol.


2. How did you discovered fanfiction? What was the first ff you ever read?

I discovered fanfiction from my friends on twitter... Umm... I'll Be Your Lover Too by EdwardsBloodType... She's the one who started it all for me. Then TaraSueMe sealed the deal.


3. What is your source for inspiration when writing a story? Music lyrics? Movies? Real life?

Anything and everything... Sometimes it may be a movie or a song, or maybe just a story that I've already read, and want to see the characters go in a different direction without discrediting the original authors POV or choices.

4. How do you choose which characters to use in your story especially if it is for OOC (out of character) situation?

That's a tough one, I rarely right truely OOC stories, and if I do, I never mess with the E&B combo, they are my true inspiration and I stick with them.


5. Have you ever written a story knowing where you want to go with it but not able to get there because the characters went in a different direction? If so, does that change how you feel about the story? Are you mad about the change or happy or indifferent? 

Yes, I have, and the only thing that pisses me off is when the characters throw me a curve ball, but don't give me a heads up. For instance, I have a drabble, well that's what the hell it started out as, That's What Little Girls Are Made Of..., and not only have they completely taken over, but it's not even a true drabble anymore! Shit's happening that I had no clue about, but hey what the hell can I do, but just roll with it.


6. When you write a lemon, what POV (first/third and guy/girl) is better to write for you and why?

I am a lemon whore, and I love to make them as juicy as possible, sue me! Lol! I write them in whoever has the mic at the time. I'm afraid I'll suck at third person pov, but I do want to try it in the future.


7. What is your favorite genre/category to write in and why?

Hurt/love and is there a xxx-rated category? Lol, friendship, family... all that goey stuff is what I love, because no matter what, E & B have to get their HEA, and of course, you couldn't even consider having Em if there wasn't a bit of comedy.


8. What is your favorite pairing to read? Got any drabbles with that pairing you can recommend?

My favorite pairing is Edward/Bella hands down. Boy, where do I start in my recommendations... CaraNo is always a good place to start.


9. Tell us about your Drabble War Entry: Fandom, Pairing, Title, Summary, What inspired you to write it.


Fandom: Twilight
Pairing: Edward/Bella
Summary: Sequel to "Half on a Baby" - Follow best friends Edward and Bella as they plan a wedding and welcome their first child into the world. Life's full of all kinds of hiccups and bumps in the road, will they survive them all? Let's follow Edward as he goes from being a resident to a first year fellow, and Bella as she tackles stay-home motherhood, and her first shot at writing her own novel.

What inspired me? The fact that I actually would go half on a baby with my best (guy) friend because he's so freaking awesome, and my child couldn't ask for a better father.


10. Have you participates in a DW before? If you have, what have you gained from the experience? And if you haven't, will you do it again after this one?

Yes, this will be my second time! I've gained a lot of new readers! And I will definitely do it again, and again, and again!


Big thanks to Krazi for answering all the questions, and don't forget to put this amazing author in your alerts so you don't miss out on reading what will be a great sequel.

Thanks for reading and feel free to leave us a comment below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by JA Mash