Friday, July 13, 2012

Author interview with Bec rose!

R- We’ve got another Drabble War newbie joining us today, please give a warm welcome to the lovely Bec Rose!

J- Welcome Bec!

B- *blushes* thanks for having me ladies

J- We’ll jump in with the first one...what was the first thing you wrote and when?

B- Light At the End of a Broken Road. I started a few months ago.

R- Wow, so not just a newbie to the Wars, but to the author side of the fandom as well.  Congratulations!  So, do you write for any other fandoms?

B- Of course I don’t.

J- Me either! So Bec, have you been published? If not, is it something you would like to do? 




B- No, and No.

R- Okay, short and sweet... lol.  Next question, can you tell us about your entry for the Drabble War? Title, pairing, are we going to need kleenex or fresh panties on hand? You know, the juicy stuff!

B- You’re all going to hate me. It’s the story of Bella’s abusive relationship. It ends where Light at the End of a Broken Road picks up. It’s a Bella Jacob fic.

R- Does it have a name?

B- Oh sorry, it’s Broken Road.




J- That’s def gonna be something different... sounds interesting! Can you pick up to three stories you’d like to recommend, you know, the ones that always tickle at the back of your head.




B- Involuntary Rapture I love it. The author is brilliant.

R- Short list then... lol.  Usually we have to cut you guys off with this question. Okay, moving on to the good stuff...What’s your relationship status and do you have any kiddos?

B- Two kids.




J- What would your first thought be if you had learnt that you won a lottery?

B- Book my ticket!

R- Okay... I guess to anywhere?  Just get out of town!  Jess, what’s the next question?

J-  Here we go... How would you react if you were transformed into a fish?

B- *rolls eyes* Next question.


J- um... ok. *looks at Rachel and shrugs* Moving on I guess... What do you like to wear when you go to work?

B- I haven’t been to work in two years, but I always wear heels.




R- So here’s another one for you, who would win a battle between a ninja and a pirate?

B- clearly the pirate




R- *jumps out of chair*  Somebody answered pirate!!!!  YAY!!

J- Lol! So Bec, can you tell us three things about yourself that would surprise readers.

B- I live in Australia with all the other convicts. I’ve never had a peanut and jelly sandwich. I think “fanny” is the dirtiest word in the world. I’d never say it.

R- Okay Bec, last question if you were a character from ‘Twilight,’ which one would you be and why?

B- I think I’d be Esme because I take care of everyone.




J- There you have it... another interview down... please make sure you check out Broken Road this weekend and we’ll see you next time!

1 comments:

Lolo84 said...

Anytime I hear the word "fanny" I think of Fanny Packs... am I old?? LOL

Post a Comment

 
Design by JA Mash