Thursday, July 12, 2012

Author Interview with Lolo84!

Well readers and writers... it's that time again. The July Drabble Wars have officially launched and with them come the author interviews so that ya'll can get to know the minds behind the words. First up, we have Lolo84!




R- Goooood morning Lolo!!  And welcome back *hugs and kisses*

Lo- Hello my loves! Good to be back!! *blows kisses and shimmies* :-)

R- Haha... how much coffee have you had this morning?

Lo- Only one cup actually!!! He he! However … it may have been a strong one!

R- Uh huh... why am I envisioning the ‘crazy rabid squirrel’ from Over the Hedge?


Lo- Haha if it’s what I’m thinking , no I’m not that bad lol … and Jess, what are you doing down there hun?

J- Riiiiiiiiiight... we believe you... and II feel like I answer this question every interview... if you don’t hit enter a shitload of times... it’s hard to try and get a new line to write when someone else is typing...

Lo- Ah ok... Now that I think about it, yeah you do get asked that a lot! Hah!

J- *points* like you wouldn’t have been able to do that... lol

R- Okey dokey... so we’re back, Lolo was on the couch with us last month, so we’re going to skip over the when did you first write, what about other fandoms, blah blah blah.. and go straight for the good stuff!  Like... what are you amazing us with THIS time?

Lo- Yes, the good stuff! Let’s do it! And, uh … OK, so my drabble this time is called “Rebound Chick” it’s Humor/Romance and in EPOV...  I needed to get away from all the drama of my last drabble. Umm, well he get’s left by his girlfriend and he thinks the best way to get over that is to ‘find a rebound’ but ya know it’s never that easy and stuff and yeah that’s all you’re getting lol I do want to make sure and point out it’s not a manwhoreward though... Ok that’s all :-)





R-  Awww man, but I like manwhoreward!  *giggles*  Seriously, it sounds really cool.  So, million dollar question these days, where are the readers going to be able to find it and do you have a banner?

Lo- He’ll ‘enjoy’ himself, but I won’t write about him with a whole bunch of people, sorry lol OK! I’ll be on FFn, TWCS and AO3 and my blog! and Yes, I do have a banner made my Lot-Twi Ffn-Fan :-)



J- *snickers* Sounds like you get around like your man-whoreward (who’s not a total man-whore) does... ;)

Lo- Hahah!!! Yeah, I spread the love, but in a class way! Bwaha! ;-)

J- Can you hit us with your banner? Please and Thank you.

Lo- Oh! Sure, I coulda sworn I added it to the album but gimme a sec

J- You might have... but that would require me logging into Facebook... and I don’t think anyone wants that to happen... lol

R- yeah, we’ll lose her!  



Lo- Ok, can ya’ll see it?

R- Yeppers!  Nice job Lot! Okay, so to recap... this is definitely an M+ rated and panties will be optional?  hehe




Lo- Most definitely! :-) Actually I suggest no panties, it’ll save … never mind you get it! ;-) But yeah, one of my pre-readers has told me I’ve killed her a couple time *snickers*

R- YAY FOR SMUT!

J- *snickers* that’s what we like to hear around here... sounds great!

Lo- LOL I should mention that it’s based on a song and part of the lyrics clearly states ALL The places he wants to have sex with said rebound chick. Yeah, I’ve included them all :-)

R-  Oooh, can we link the song?  Or would that give away too much too soon?

Lo- Ha! Great pic! and the disclaimer definitely applies!

Lo- No not at all, we can link it but I have a shortened version of it I’ve been trying to post... I haven’t been able to do it, soo … yeah hold on lol


R- Sweet!  Listening now :)

Lo- you’ll have to fast forward to the end to get all the sexing listings lol that’s why I shortened it but .. meh

R- Nah, it’s got a good beat, I don’t mind listening to the whole thing!  Okay, so while we jam, shall we probe?




Lo- Oh yes, probe me baby! I mean probe for some questions, sure why not!

R- *snickers* You’re a fast learner... lol.  Okay, what would your first thought be if you had learnt that you won a lottery?

Lo- Lol, I try! Well after I picked myself off the floor, and made sure it was legit and not just a great dream... *taps chin* My responsible side would think about all the school loans I get to pay off! Ha! The other side would be packing for Aruba or any other tropical island!

R- *sings* Aruba, Jamaica, babe I wanna take ya....

Lo- Bermuda! Bahama’s! Come on pretty mama! :-)

R- That’s my girl!  Are you also seeing young Tom tossing bottles? lol

Lo- Uh, you lost me on that one lol

R- *gasps* Hold ON!!!

Lo- Uh oh... Ohhhh the suspense!!!

R- Sorry, internet is dragging... here ya go!


Lo- Haha ya know … I’ve never actually seen that movie!

R- Cheesy, but one of my favs! *glances around*  Jess???

Lo- I love or loved Elizabeth- whats-her-name … Yeah where is Jess! *Looks down*

R- Perkins?

Lo- Err, is that her name? Lol whoever’s in the movie with him. She played in “Adventures in Babysitting” one of MY cheesy faves!

J- I’ve been here... just waiting for you two to finish discussing your ‘Cocktails and Dreams’... :)

R- *snickers*  You’ve seen the movie!  

J- I have it on DVD... I can’t even tell you how many times I’ve seen that movie... lol
R- “Bet I can still scare ya...”  But I’ll let Jess ask the next question instead...

J- *giggles* RIGHT? If that wasn’t the best way to drop the ‘I’m pregnant bomb’... I don’t know what is... lol... Anyways, here we go... How would you react if you were transformed into a fish?




Lo- Ha ha! Well I would probably die from a heart attack. I can’t swim so yeah... It would take me too long to realize what was going and I’d be someone’s sushi by the time I caught on. At least, that’s what I think would happen *points to self* I’m weird. *shrugs* lol



R-  Wow... not very hopeful for yourself :(.  I think it’d be a blast!  But I am a pisces... lol.

Lo- bwahahaha!!!!!! With warning I think I’d get to enjoy myself, but if I just woke up a fish in water, yeah no my mind wouldn’t catch on quick enough!

R- *snorts*  fish have no minds...  

Lo- *frowns* So I guess it’s back to being sushi!

R- *sighs*  Okay, so instead of fish transformations, what do you like to wear when you go to work?

Lo- Sadly, I’m unemployed but when I DID work I had to dress up (office crap) …

R- Right?  Heels and hose should be worn because you WANT to, not because it’s mandatory.

Lo- Totally agree! I would keep a pair at work and change into them if I had to walk around or had a meeting. And I never wore panythose, not even in the dead of winter. I put my foot down lol

R- Hose are the only time I’m tanned...lmao.  Okay, next question is Jess’ because it’s her favorite and it’s epic (like the tootsie pop debate).

Lo- Ohhh!! Bring it on Jess ;-) *rubs hands together*

J- Okay Lolo, Who would win a battle between a ninja and a pirate?




Lo- For me, it’s hands down a Ninja!! No one ever says “He went pirate on his ass” or “Stealthy like a pirate”

R- PMSL... hadn’t thought of it like that!  I’m getting the sinking feeling that my pirates are gonna lose this month :(  Obey cabey, moving on... Tell us three things about yourself that would surprise readers.

Lo- Mmmhh … For shock value, I love to tell ppl about how I used to work at a strip club! :-) Then I pause, let it simmer, and tell them it was only as a waitress and bartender. Lol. Other than that, it’s hard to actually ‘surprise’ people but … (I’m thinking)

R- *splutters* even only as waitress/bartender... hell the plot bunnies you must have!

Lo- Oh you have no idea! Lol and soooo many people get it wrong but it’s not like I can correct it ‘cause that’s just an awkward convo! Lol Ok, something else, well … I used to host a radio station in Boston (online, but it was still fun) and I was heavy into the club scene and used to promote for them etc. Idk that any of that is surprising or shocking, but it’s all I can think of lol

R- Oh, I think you’ll have managed to surprise quite a few... those are COOL facts!!  Okay Lolo, we’ve only got one more and this is where you get to play pretend again... Jess, take it away...

J-  Since we’re all here cuz we love Twilight or whatever... we want to know... If you were a character from ‘Twilight,’ which one would you be and why?

Lo- Shit that’s a good one... OK... On the spot, I would have to pick Rosalie. Only because I think she’s totally misunderstood at times. (Like me) Yeah, she comes off like a biatch at times but she’s just protective over herself and her family (again like me) :-D




J- *snickers* Seems to be a common answer actually... but that’s awesome!

Lo- Yeah?? Cool …

R- Yep, we’re 2 for 2 on Rosalie and Ninjas now... lol.

Lo- :-)

R-  Well, short-n-sweet this time darlin’... as usual, you’ve cracked us up!  Thanks for visiting with us and writing for all the readers yet again!  We’re all looking forward to Rebound Chick.

Lo- *dreamy sigh* at darlin’ … Oh no thank YOU ladies! For a fun time and for all that you do!!! *hugs* *leg humps* <3

J- It was great chatting with you again Lolo... we love seeing our ‘regulars’ around here and catching up!

Lo- and you’ll probably see me again ladies!!! Muah! :-*

J- We’re looking forward to it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by JA Mash