Friday, July 13, 2012

Author interview with Nocturnal Emissions!

R- Good afternoon and hello, please welcome our next author, and first time War participant, to the interview couch... Nocturnal Emissions!  She can also be found on TWCS here and A03 here.

J- Hey Noc *waves*

N- *squirms in seat* Thanks, excited to be here!

R- So, inquiring minds want to know...what was the first thing you wrote and when?

N- Involuntary Rapture was my first fic. I started writing it about a year ago.

J- So I’m pretty sure I know the answer to this... but you know... I’ll ask for the readers... Do you write for any other fandoms?

N- Nope :)

R- Have you been published? If not, is it something you would like to do?

N- I would love to be published, quit my job and just write all of the time!




J- That would be awesome!! :) Now, can you tell us about your entry for the Drabble War? Title, pairing, are we going to need kleenex or fresh panties on hand? You know, the juicy stuff!


N- It’s called The Second Elizabeth. It’s the story of Bella’s grandmother and grandfather. It happens before “The Elizabeth Cullen Story” and leads into Involuntary Rapture. It’s a sweet tale, though if you know my writing, there is always a dark current that runs under the surface.


R- And will you be posting your drabble on all three of your accounts?

N- For the drabble weekend, it’ll be going on the fanfiction.net account.

J- Here’s a tricky one... lol... Pick up to three stories you’d like to recommend, you know, the ones that always tickle at the back of your head.

N- Broken Headboards, Power Panties and Penis Charms, is the fic that got me started.

Dirty Dancing with the Devil Herself is one of my all time favorites.

And Light At the End of a Broken Road is a WIP that currently has my attention.


R- Now for the good stuff, some silly fun to let us, and your readers, get to really know the person behind the penname... What’s your relationship status and do you have any kiddos?

N- I’m married, have a few girlfriends, and three kids that I know of. There are several years of my life that are fuzzy, so if you know something I don’t, pm me.

R- *snorts* ‘a few girlfriends’ … nice!

J-  IKR! Only a few Noc? Moving on, what would your first thought be if you had learnt that you won a lottery?

N- How the hell did that happen. I don’t buy tickets!

R- Have to say, you’ve got creative answers!  Let’s see how you handle this next one...how would you react if you were transformed into a fish?

N- I would be grateful that I could be wet all the time, and no one would know, or mind the smell.




R- *facepalms*  I should’ve known better... hehe.

J- *snorts*... how about we change the subject now... what do you like to wear when you go to work?

N- My bathrobe, as I would like to work in my living room.




J- NICE!

R- Hehe.. sorry Noc, couldn’t resist that pic!  LMAO.  So, for the next life changing question...who would win a battle between a ninja and a pirate?

N- A ninja, though you would never know. You would just think the pirate mysteriously fell over dead.




R- Dammit.. still no love for the pirates!  Okay... tell us three things about yourself that would surprise readers.

N- I can write the most graphic rape scenes, but I can’t say the “p” word out loud. I have a Bachelor’s degree, a Master’s degree, 34 post Master’s credits, and I still can’t figure out how to remove a contact from my cell phone. Writing was my worst subject in school.

R- Peter Peter pumpkin eater... *giggles* and WOW... good for you, that’s some neat info.  I don’t do techie either.... I leave that up to Jess.

J- Okay, time for the last question in the hot seat... If you were a character from ‘Twilight,’ which one would you be and why?

N- I like Alice the best, but I couldn’t be that happy all of the time. I’d probably be Rose. She’s a bitch, and so am I.


R- And there ya have it folks.  It’s been a pleasure, Noc, you’ve certainly made me laugh.  Considering what I know of your writing style, I’m not expecting too much of that from the drabble, yet I know it will be intense!  So readers, be sure to head over to FF.net and alert Noc so you don’t miss any of The Second Elizabeth!

J- Thanks for chatting with us Noc!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by JA Mash