Friday, July 13, 2012

Author Interview with Twiddler83!



R- Welcome and good morning to the readers and to Twiddler83, the author who is in the interview hot seat today.

T-yello!

R- Alrighty then... I think Jess is sorting out her son, so I'll go ahead and give you the first big one so you can start answering.. it has multiple parts...lol

T-okay sounds good...lay it on me bb!

R-In an attempt to streamline these a little more, we’re going to get the “writing” questions out of the way first... So, inquiring minds want to know:
What was the first thing you wrote and when?
Do you write for any other fandoms?
Have you been published? If not, is it something you would like to do?

T-I wrote...Dancing Away with My Heart...and I started writing it last year...I'm probably going to pull it because UGH...it's so sad to read now. I want to rework it, it's in dire need of a make-over!

R- But at least it got you started! However, since you aren’t totally pleased with it, we won't link it...

T-second question...I don't write for any other fandoms...I heart my Twi addiction!

R- hehe.. don't know why, but the sheep from Babe just popped into my head...Baa Ram Ewe... to your clan be true... or something like that


T-as far as being published. That's funny. I think personally, not really. I mean it's hard enough being judged on FF already, I don't know if i could personally handle the world judging it. OMG...the Babe pig. I so want one of those!!!

R-hehe...So, you're happy to write fanfic for fun...

J-i'm sorry guys... i'm here

T-A miniature one...to put in my pocket!

J- trying not to fucking kill these kids

T-yes...I write for fun...to get away from the RL for a while

R-ooh... would it snort and vibrate?

T-hahha! kids...lord have mercy! i feel you Jess!  I know right!!! Give's new meaning to *giggle and snort* hahaha

J-I have so much fucking shit to do it's not even funny... and i seriously am about to lose it.

R-soul sucking heathens.... but wouldn't give up mine for the world

T-me either!! But sometimes...i would't mind locking them in a tent and letting mine go at it!

R-ruh roh..Okay, on a safer topic, why don't you tell us about your entry for the drabble war Twiddler? And where we'll be able to find it!

T-Ohh...getting all deep are we???lol

R-We can go as deep as you want us to darlin...

T-I love it deep and to the left! Bwahaha

R-*snorts* good to know!  sooo... whatcha writing for us?

T-Okay....so one day a plot bunny took a poo in my head and it came with my new drab 'Catch Me' it's about Edward and Bella being friends since birth...She's always telling Edward that he will have to catch her first. A tragedy happens and Bella leaves with no notice to Edward. Then one day... Post cards start coming and it reminisces on when they were younger. That's about all I can say without really giving it away...



R-Oh wow.. first... pmsl on the poo in your head! Second... that sounds very intriguing...

T-Thanks bb!

R-So, is it a thriller? angsty? kleenex or panties, which do we need more of?

T- It's quite fun to write! Bells is really driving Edwardo insane!  Angsty...Kleenex... It's EPOV with a few Bella chaps Hea...

R-Oh Twiddler, what to do with you? Hmm... wonder if Kleenex realizes how much they owe the world of fanfic for their profits?

T- right...we should be on a commercial and shiz!@ and you can do anything you like!!! hahha!

R-Be careful who you say that to! lol

T-hey...i already told you i like it deep!!! bwhahahaa  in the words of Tenacious D "climb on top babay do whatcha like" hahahaa

R-Indeed you did. Well, dig deep and pick up to three stories you’d like to recommend, you know, the ones that always tickle at the back of your head.

T-ohhh....
- Close Your Eyes by CaraNo...Jesus that woman has thrown me for a complete loop...SOO good!!!
- Coming Home...by Sarge's Girls...no words to explain that one!!
and a third...hmmm

R-lol

T-No Ordinary Proposal...I cannot remember the author...hold up i'll snag it!

R-I don't think I've heard of any of them... cool!

T-twilover76...OMG...if you're not reading...good lawd!

R-Babe, I rarely read, unless I'm betaing.... but my list keeps growing! lol

T-OH...can i add one more???

R-sure

T-Sperm Donor Wanted...by OzellaMarie hehehe!!!! Emmett and Rose cracks my shit up

R-I have heard of that one! Just not started it yet....

T-It's drabblish!!! pretty easy to read through

R-Now for the good stuff, some silly fun to let us, and your readers, get to really know the person behind the penname... What’s your relationship status and do you have any kiddos?

T-I am married...sometimes I claim him sometimes I don't! lol!!! and I have 2 daughters...7 and 1. Yes the younger one I swear picks on the 7 yr old all the time.  Quite sad!

R- LOL... my youngest is 6 yrs behind the middle, almost 8 behind the oldest... I assure you, SHE has the older two backed into a corner

T-Crazy I tell you!!! she's a bully!

R-Get her some gloves! LMAO Okay, next one: What would your first thought be if you had learnt that you won a lottery?


T-I need to! she steals her iPod...and licks it! Ridiculous! Won the lottery... I have this all planned out!

R-Sweet... let us have it!

T-I would still work for a year...that way that amount would gain interest...then the next year I would quit my job...volunteer somewhere where I could make a difference in someone's life...then I would just live like normal. Pay off my house...and call it a day!

R-Wow...That's ...quite reasonable and therefore the reason you'd actually live on it for the rest of your life

T-oh...and I would give foster children a place to call home. yep!!! and maybe buy a bigger home...depending on the foster kids! yeah i know...crazy!!!

R-Well, we'll see what we can do about Alice getting you some lottery numbers... lol

T-pretty funny how you never hear of psychics winning the lottery...

R-True That!

J-How would you react if you were transformed into a fish?

T-transformed into a fish...um...wouldn't be that bad. I mean of course if I was a big one and not one that would get eaten at the drop of a hat. I don't think it would be bad. You get to poop anywhere you want...it would be pretty bad ass I wanna be Dori though! Built for speed and she's a true blue!

R-ESCAPE!! lol... great answer!!

T-hahaha! right! and she can read!

R-*giggles* smart fish... don't forget, she speaks "Whale" as well

T-I flippin love Ellen DeGeneres! haha EPIC

R-yes! Okay babe, show us how sexy ya are... What do you like to wear when you go to work?

T- I wear business attire...except for Fridays...today is comfy day!!! Its the basic slacks...pencil skirts...heels...dresses...suits...blah blah blah. They suck when it's 107 degrees out...

R-Does the business attire come with "power panties?"

T-Yep...not gonna lie. When I have to meet a Vendor or a customer. I wear power panties...they are blue and on the back it states.."get some" hahahaha


R-Awesome! PMSL.... nice

T-Hey...they are how mama makes her money! bwhaha!!!

R- O.O *raises eyebrows* tell us more about these clients of yours...

T- NOT A HOOKER! hahah! I'm an accountant! I crunch numbers all day...not dollar bills! hahahaha

R-*giggles* ohhh.. I have the perfect song link I'm sticking in here. while Jess hits you with the next question...lol


T-what..."make it rain?" lol

J- Who would win a battle between a ninja and a pirate?

T-Okay...would that Ninja be - the kung fu panda...and the pirate Johnny Depp??? hahha!


R- Whatever pirate & ninja you want to envision!

T-I would say a Ninja...those peeps are stealthy...and pirates are on a boat. The ninja could always abandon ship!!!!
thanks for the memories...yes good one!
but i'm sure pirates stink...they could kill you with their smell.
hmm...it's a toss up!

R-Damn! Another ninja vote... Almost done, so, can you tell us three things about yourself that would surprise readers.

T-Oh...I hate this part! I hate tootin my own flute!!! unless ya know...

R-lmao

T-Um...I run 8 miles a day...LOVE IT!

R-Good for you!

T-I played softball for the US Jr. Olympic team...almost got to go to Greece, but I was preggo!


R-That's AMAZING!!!!

T-and...I'm a history, trivia, and music whore!!!

R-...and apparently an accountant whore as well... lol

T-I can play pretty much any instrument...just I play by ear...no notes needed. haha! yeah buddy!! I'm the female count dracula!! ONE...ahh ahh ahh...

R-That's cool... my son can do that as well... he hears a song he likes and will figure it out on his french horn, the guitar and the keyboard

T-yeah...I love it...the hubs thinks I'm weird!

R-eh... what's weird.. what's normal?

T-He can barely play with *coughs* himself. I personally think he's jealous!

R-OMG.... that's too funny!!!

J-Okay, last one... and this is where you get to let out your inner child and pretend! Which 'Twilight' character would you be... and why?

T-Okay...I would want to be...Alice


R- nice... so you could win that lottery right?

T-Because I would love to meet people and find out if they are worth my time or not... I'm not a cheater!!! i have an extremely guilty conscious

R- Look at you... you're so sensible and reasonable!

T- yeah...try to be!!! lol

R- And absolutely fabulous for having joined us on the interview couch! Hope you had fun? We'll start posting these in a couple of days, once we've hit up the other authors... so for now, mums the word on the questions... we like the element of surprise!

T- omg!! had a fantastic time! thank you sooo much... hey...all good with me darlin!

R- *looks out at readers*  Make sure ya’ll put Twiddler83 on alert so that next weekend you don’t miss Catch Me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by JA Mash