Friday, July 13, 2012

Author Interview with TwiLighT7242 !

R- Hi everyone, we’re back with the final July interview. This time we have Aym Widda Vamps aka  TwiLighT7242 So, inquiring minds want to know: What was the first thing you wrote and when?

Aym- I think the first thing I ever wrote in terms of fanfiction was a Renesmee/Jacob story. Whaha! I wrote it mid-2010, and hadn’t updated it ever since xD It’s still posted on my FFn profile so if anybody wants to help me with it, just PM me. LOL


J- So clearly you write all different pairings, but do you write for any other fandoms?

Aym- Nope. I can never see myself doing that. Strictly TWILIGHT! *leans like a boss*

J- *snickers*

R- So Aym, have you been published? If not, is it something you would like to do?

Aym- No, I’ve never been, but, seriously, who doesn’t want to be published? I’d like to start with news articles and journalism, though. I want to experience the whole thing.

J- time to get down to business, can you tell us about your entry for the Drabble War? Title, pairing, are we going to need kleenex or fresh panties on hand? You know, the juicy stuff!

Aym- Well, I have two entries. One is Defining Facts, Theories, and Dogmas, and the other entry is called Out of Sync. Of course, both of them are Edward and Bella. LOL. Hmm... raping the kleenex box? No, I don’t think you have to. DFTD is a sequel for my April drabble entry, Emmett’s Theory, so maybe there will just be a hint of drama or angst (like I commonly do with my shit) but it’s shits and giggles and fluff all the way. Out of Sync, on the other hand,that’ll be a mix of emotions. *SPOILER ALERT* The story will start off as fluffy, hot, funny, and then eventually, it’ll be, ya know, angsty and drama-ish.




Out Of Sync

Summary: Edward and Bella's bond was ideal - the kind of relationship lovers want to have. But what started off as a strong one fell out of place. How did they become so out of sync?




Defining Facts, Theories, and Dogmas

Summary: A couple months have passed, and Convertedward and Convertella are living in sin with their new life ahead of them. But why aren't they telling their parents yet? And who is Mallory? Will she become the linchpin of the relationship or the cause of barrier between them? Sequel to Emmett's Theory

R- Looking forward to both of those, can you pick up to three stories you’d like to recommend, you know, the ones that always tickle at the back of your head.

Aym- Hmm... that’s sooo hard! I guess I like Texts From Last Night by EverythingIDo, Black by Kismetian, and Guide To Losing A Player In One Date by sleepyvalentina. You see, I rarely read a non-B and E fic, but I really love Carlisle and Esme’s love story in the third rec’d story.

J- Okay, so now for the good stuff, some silly fun to let us, and your readers, get to really know the person behind the penname...

R- First off, what’s your relationship status and do you have any kiddos?

Aym- Single. Don’t have any kiddos... yet. ;) I want to have some someday :D

J- What about this... what would your first thought be if you had learnt that you won a lottery?

Aym- Huh. First thought. Well, if I ever find out that I won the lottery, the first thought that’ll come into my mind is “Well, fuck.” or “Are you fucking kidding me?” LMAO! But if that’s not what this question is ask, then, my first thought is to buy so much shit and then give the rest to my parents. What? I’m a good girl! O:)




R- I’m going to steal Jess’ favorite question this time, how would you react if you were transformed into a fish?

Aym- Um... *scratches head* I dunno... I don’t think I can even react if I’m already transformed into a fish, though, just by envisioning myself as something like that... EWWW! I don’t like fishes, sooo... yeah... I’m kinda scared of them.. *shudders* Sorry fish-lovers. O:D

J- bwahahaha, that was def an original answer. So, moving on, what do you like to wear when you go to work?

Aym- Well, I’m not yet working, so... I can’t answer LOL Anyways, I wish to have a fudge ton of shoes when I start to work... and BAGS! Oh, oh, and make-up! LOL I don’t know how to put one on my face but I wish... in time... xD





J- So here’s the big question of the month... Who would win a battle between a ninja and a pirate?

Aym- Good question! LMAO Hmm... tough one... um, I’d go with none of the above because Edward Cullen will suddenly show up and bite them both. Ohohoho xD




R-  Nice!  And at least it wasn’t the damn ninjas again so it’s a huge win in my book!

J- bwahahaha and another original answer... I’d prolly have to agree tho, I’d like to see Edward show up and start biting people... well biting me at least!

R - Tell us three things about yourself that would surprise readers.

Aym- I’m younger than 20, I’m Asian and English is not my first language, and I have bad sense of humor in RL but I can somehow *snorts* express it better through writing.

J- And the last and final question... If you were a character from ‘Twilight,’ which one would you be and why?

Aym- Well, shit. If I ever become a character from Twilight, I’d either be Bella or Edward or Renesmee. This might come off as dramatic, but, screw you, I’d like to feel special for once. You know, like them, having the best of both worlds. *sighs and wipes virtual tear*




R- Another original answer, I like it!  And that wraps up our final interview for this month.  Hope everyone enjoys all the drabbles this weekend and we’ll be back next month for the next round...  the authors are already hard at work!

J- *waves bye* Thank you guys so much for reading... we’d really like to have some comments from you all on all the interviews... let us know what you think and we’ll see you next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by JA Mash